Are You Looking for a “Write For Us” Contribution? We’d Like To Collaborate With You!
For the most recent information on divorce, entertainment, news, games, celebrity and other topics, CHO Research is the best website currently available. Here, our team members offer illuminating stuff to satisfy users’ needs.
As a result, we are always looking for people to contribute by giving the CHO Research team their unique knowledge, experience, and advice.
In order to support the organization, you can read the CHO Research website guidelines below.
Guidelines & Standards For CHO Research Blog Posts!
Any blog articles written for CHO Research must adhere to the rules and guidelines below:
- English should be used clearly when writing blog entries.
- Blog posts must adhere to readability standards and be around 1,000 words long. Longer blog posts are still thought to provide us with sufficient and well-researched information, though.
- Except for those that compromise the reputation of the website by containing pornographic or illegal material, all blog postings are welcome. Consider the categories below as an example: News, sports, digital marketing, etc.
- Only original content should be included in the given blog posts. Additionally, it shouldn’t be published elsewhere else.
- A minimum of two or three of your keyword should appear in blog entries.
- If they are selected, the CHO Research crew will edit all submissions before posting.
- CHO Research staff members will select a photo for your blog post. Submissions of photos are not accepted.
- Plagiarism and infringements on third-party rights are strictly forbidden by our CHO Research. For their blog posts, the author is not compensated.
- CHO Research reserves the right to remove the blog post without giving you any prior notice or explanation.
- You also accept that you are not signing up to use the CHO Research website and that you will not identify yourself as a member.
Article Submission Process
The procedure for submitting a Blog Article is, however, fairly straightforward. So that you can send your article to our official email id: email@example.com
By submitting a Blog Post, you confirm that you have read our Terms and Conditions.