By simply swiping from one fascinating video to the next on the TikTok app, you may easily lose 20 to 30 minutes. The software also helpfully makes it simple to share films with people who aren’t using TikTok.
But what should you do if you wish to save a movie on your computer or device for personal use? However, TikTok also makes it simple — provided the profile that published the video is public and permits downloads of their videos.
You’ll see a bouncing watermark whenever you download or share a TikTok video. In some cases, it even obscures crucial sections of the video. So, can you remove it? Sure, you can. And this post will demonstrate both how to remove the watermark from a TikTok video that has already been downloaded and how to download a TikTok without one at all.
How to Remove the Tik Tok Watermark on iPhone
There are a few methods you can use if you already have a TikTok video that you have saved and wish to remove the watermark. It simply depends on how much effort you’re prepared to put forward.
Cropping out the TikTok watermark is one way to remove it.
The simplest technique to get rid of the TikTok watermark is to simply crop it out of your movie. It can be a little challenging, but it is doable. Just adhere to these guidelines:
- In your Photos app, locate the video.
- At the bottom, click Edit > Resize.
- To zoom in on the video and get rid of the watermark, pinch.
- Hit Done.
You may want to navigate through the movie to be sure you’ve completely chopped away the watermark because it jumps about.
How to Use Video Eraser to Remove a Tik Tok Watermark
It can crop out crucial portions of the frame while cropping to get rid of a watermark. If you want to erase the watermark without cropping, you might want to try a program like Video Eraser. You can follow these steps after downloading Video Eraser from the App Store:
- To add a photo library, select Add.
- After choosing the video to import, hit Done.
- Using the I icon, select Remove Watermark.
- To draw a box around the watermark, merely drudge your finger over it.
- Now press Start.
The video will continue to play while saving a fresh version of it. When it’s finished, watch it by clicking the Processed tab on the button.
How to Download an Unwatermarked Tik Tok
Perhaps you’ve recently discovered a video on TikTok and want to save it without the watermark to save yourself the trouble of removing it. You’ll find the following tactics to be useful.
Save an unwatermarked TikTok as a Live picture.
A good workaround is provided for you here if the video allows you to save it as a Live Photo:
- Select Live Photo from the Share menu in TikTok.
- On your phone, launch the Photos app.
- Pick the Live Photo option.
- Select Save as Video from the Share menu.
Voila! Now that the watermark has been removed, your movie should be saved in the Photos app.
Utilize Musically Download to get a TikTok video download sans the watermark.
You can also use the iPhone’s browser to access a web downloader by the name of Musically Download. You only need to carry out the following actions:
- Open TikTok and look for the video you want to download.
- Copy Link by selecting the Share button.
- Go to MusicallyDownload.net by opening Safari.
- the TikTok link should be pasted in.
- Press Download.
- Two URLs are provided for downloading the video. Select “No Watermark” and press it.
You may find the downloaded video in your phone’s Files app once it has finished downloading.
It can be rather simple to remove the watermark from a TikTok video. Really, it just depends on whether you want to erase the watermark afterward or if you already have the movie recording. One of these approaches should work for you, hopefully.