India’s new top teaching app, Teachmint, makes it easier to connect with students by digitizing lectures and classrooms. The software is completely free to use and takes only two minutes to set up. It has already hosted more than 20,000 classrooms on its platform and is operating in more than 5000 cities.
More than 50,000 people have downloaded the app only from Google Play. The Teachmint teaching software has received significant attention from publications such as TechCrunch, Forbes, ET, and Business Insider, and has been highlighted in publications like CNBC and TechInAsia.
The Teachmint software excels in that it enables the creation of two-way live classrooms with recording capabilities, a whiteboard feature, doubt sessions, MCQs, webinars, master classes, and much more.
The app supports multiple languages and has the ability to take automated online attendance. In addition, the app makes it simple to share study materials and organize lessons and timetables.
The app helps to quickly deliver classroom reminders and includes a straightforward system for collecting fees.
The Teachmint teaching software includes outstanding technical assistance via WhatsApp as well as alternatives for specialized call help, which is what I find most intriguing about it. They also have communities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn that you may join.
Teachers and organizations can expand their businesses with the help of this software because it makes it easier to recruit new pupils and create business cards, digital pamphlets, etc.
How do I get the Teachmint app?
Benefits of using the Teachmint app:
- The user was friendly with commendable technical support.
- Saves time by sending classroom reminders, and taking automatic attendance.
- The app is free and consumes fewer data and battery.
- The app helps to find all the assignments on the assignments page.
- The Teachmint app offers a two-way video platform to facilitate teaching and learning.
- There are no ads on this app.
How to Use Teachmint App
The app can be used in three simple steps:
- You have to, first of all, sign up as a teacher and then create your first classroom.
- Followed by this, you have to add students. You can do this by sharing your classroom ID via social media platforms.
- The final step involves taking lying classes, sharing study material, and taking the doubts of students.
How can I get the Teachmint app on my computer?
Using an emulator tool like Bluestacks, you can download the Teachmint app for laptop use or access it via the web. You must first download the emulator app on your PC, after which you must search for and install the Teachmint program using the emulator app.
Is Teachmint a secure app?
Yes, using the Teachmint app is secure and safe. Malware or data breach events with this app are not a concern for the app’s owner. The software says it doesn’t use student information. Both the Play Store and the App Store give the app great ratings.
Teachmint app: Is it free?
On smartphones, the app can be used without charge.