Discovering which musicians and songs your friends and family enjoy with Spotify Blend is a wonderful way to share music with others. Basically, it compiles a playlist of your favorites and those of another user. To compare how similar or different your likes are, it even has a “taste match” rating.
You may add more friends to the blended playlist to keep the music current, and it is updated daily based on your listening preferences. Want to compare your favorite artist’s songs to your own musical preferences? If they have an invite link, you can merge with them as well.
Use of Spotify Blend
- Both users will need a Spotify account in order to blend a playlist with a friend or relative, but neither needs a Premium membership. Since the capability isn’t yet accessible on the desktop software, you’ll need the mobile app on a smartphone or tablet to create a Blend. Nevertheless, after creating your Blend playlists, you can listen to them on your PC.
- Open the Spotify mobile app, then choose the Search tab in the bottom bar to begin going. Select the Made for you icon next.
- Choose to Create a Blend under Made for Us as you descend the page.
- The next screen will prompt you to select a buddy to invite to Blend using your favorite messaging app by tapping the Invite button. They will be sent a special URL to access your Blend.
- Your friend should touch the Join button that appears after they open the link you sent them on their phone or tablet.
- Following that, Spotify will create a Blend playlist with unique cover art and a tracklist for the two of you that include songs based on your musical likes and listening preferences.
- The three-dot icon next to the download icon can be tapped to view your individual Blend narrative. Your Blend results, the degree to which your interests overlap, and the opportunity to share your tale on social media are all displayed in Blend Story.
- You have it! On Spotify, you were able to blend. You’ll always be in tune because the playlist is updated daily.
Music-Matching with Your Favorite Artists Is One of The New Spotify Blend Features.
Spotify Blend is for you if you’ve ever been curious about the musical preferences of your favorite artists.
Creating a Blend with official music artists, which combines your interests into one shared playlist, allows you to examine and even compare your musical preferences.
This comprises illustrious performers including BTS, Camilo, Kacey Musgraves, Badshah, Kim Loaiza, and others. On Spotify’s blog, you can view the complete list.
As before, simply click the link next to any artist’s name to blend with them; Spotify will take care of the rest.
By combining your musical preferences with those of well-known musicians, you may now listen to a personalized playlist.
This also contains the “taste-match share card” that you can share immediately on social media and that displays how similar your tastes are to theirs.
Why Do You Persist in Waiting? Stream Now!
The appropriate components must be “blended” in order for a delicious recipe to be created, and Spotify’s Blend preserves this musical reality.
Spotify Blend makes it simpler than ever to connect people through music.
Listeners will enjoy a personalized playlist experience unlike any other because of fresh 2022 upgrades and cutting-edge artificial intelligence.