Shameik Moore is an American rapper, singer, and actor with a $12 million fortune. He is a well-known figure in the entertainment industry who has acted in numerous well-known films, playing a variety of well-known roles. He made his acting debut in the 2015 film Dope, in which he played Malcolm Adekanbi.
He was nominated for the Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Young Performer due to his rising fame in the film business. Later, he appeared as Phil in the motion picture The Pretenders. One of his career’s biggest breaks occurred when he provided Miles Morales’ voice for the 2018 film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
He is a rapper and vocalist who has performed in a variety of settings throughout his career. 2015 saw the release of his debut album, “30058,” on the We Music Group record label. The audience responded favourably to his debut single, Cautious, which he released in 2016. He most recently performed in Samaritan, playing Devin Holloway, in 2022. Cutthroat City, Let It Snow, and Silver Star are some of his other works.
Additionally, he has made appearances on television programmes like The Get Down, Incredible Crew, and Reed Between the Lines. He most recently appeared in the television series Wu-Tang: An American Saga as Sha/Raekwon. As a rapper and vocalist, he has a long history in this field.
Shameik Moore Net Worth
Shameik Moore, a well-known American actor, is worth $12 million. Shameik Moore, the most well-known American actor, has an estimated net worth of $12 million, according to a number of web publications (Wikipedia, Forbes, and Bloomberg).
Shameik Moore has had a successful career in the music and film industries and has collaborated with well-known figures. Shameik acquired this amount of wealth by agreeing to a lucrative deal to work in the entertainment sector. His participation in the 2015 television programme Dope earned him recognition in the field.
|Net Worth (2023)||$12 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$95,000 +|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$1 Million +|
Shameik Moore Biography
Shameik Moore was born on May 4th, 1995, and is now 28 years old. Shameik was born in the American city of Atlanta, Georgia. His full name is Shameik Alti Moore, although he goes by the stage moniker Shameik Moore. Shameik was raised in Atlanta and was born into a stable home. He pursued his high school studies while attending Druid Hills High School.
Shameik finished high school and afterwards began working in the television sector. He made his debut on the episode of Incredible Crew that aired on Cartoon Network. He became well-known in the business after contributing to the 2015 film Dope. Later on, he began his musical career and rose to prominence as a rapper.
|Real Name||Shameik Moore|
|Nick Name:||Shameik Moore|
|Birth Place:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Date Of Birth:||4 May 1995|
|Age:||28 years old|
|Height:||In Centimeter – 178 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 2″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 59 Kg
In Pounds – 155 lbs
|Education:||Druid Hills High School|
|Net Worth:||$12 Million|
Shameik Moore Career
The rapid rise and unwavering commitment to his profession have defined Shameik Moore’s career. Moore has carved up an excellent career in the entertainment business, from his early days to his current position as a notable actor and singer.
Moore’s big break came in 2015, when he was cast as Malcolm in the title role of the highly regarded movie “Dope.” Widespread praise for his engaging performance makes him a bright talent to keep an eye on. His future triumphs were a result of this game-changing role, which also provided him with fresh opportunities.
Along with acting, Moore has dabbled in music, demonstrating his vocal prowess in the animated movie “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.” His heartfelt portrayal of Miles Morales struck a chord with viewers and reviewers alike, winning him praise and solidifying his status as a multifaceted entertainer.
Moore has shown an unshakable dedication to his art throughout his career, constantly seeking out new obstacles and pushing the envelope. His capacity to switch between many genres and mediums shows how adaptable and versatile he is as an artist.
Moore has made a name for himself outside of his work in film and music by using his position to promote social change and bring attention to significant causes. He is an example of an artist who works to improve society in addition to providing entertainment.
Shameik Moore will undoubtedly continue to enthral audiences with his evident talent and compelling charisma as his career develops. Moore establishes himself as a powerful force in the entertainment industry with each project he takes on, making an everlasting impression on people all around the world.
Shameik Moore Achievement and Awards
Here are some of Shameik Moore’s notable awards and achievements:
- Black Reel Awards (2019)
- Winner: Outstanding Voice Performance – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Online Film & Television Association (2019)
- Winner: OFTA Film Award for Best Voice-Over Performance – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (as Miles Morales/Spider-Man)
- Latino Entertainment Journalists Association Film Awards (2019)
- Winner: LEJA Award for Best Voice or Motion Capture Performance – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Black Reel Awards (2016)
- Nominee: Outstanding Breakthrough Performance, Male – Dope
- Austin Film Critics Association (2019)
- Nominee: AFCA Award for Best Motion Capture/Special Effects Performance – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Image Awards (NAACP) (2019)
- Nominee: Outstanding Character Voice-Over Performance (Television or Film) – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Kids’ Choice Awards, USA (2019)
- Nominee: Blimp Award for Favorite Male Voice from an Animated Movie – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Washington DC Area Film Critics Association Awards (2018)
- Nominee: WAFCA Award for Best Voice Performance – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Odyssey Awards (2018)
- Nominee: Odyssey Award for Voice Acting – Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
- Critics Choice Awards (2016)
- Nominee: Critics Choice Award for Best Young Actor/Actress – Dope
- Young Artist Awards (2013)
- Nominee: Outstanding Young Ensemble in a TV Series – Incredible Crew (Shared with Shauna Case, Chanelle Peloso, Tristan Pasterick, Jeremy Shada, Brandon Soo Hoo)
Stay connected with Choresearch for more information!!