Jacqueline Gold Net Worth 2023
Net worth of Jacqueline Gold: An English entrepreneur named Jacqueline Gold is worth $860 million. Jacqueline S. Gold, who was born on July 16, 1960, in Bromley, Kent, England, is best known for her role as Chief Executive of the women-owned Gold Group International brands Ann Summers and Knickerbox. Since it was controlled by men at the time Karen joined her father’s company, Ann Summers, or, as Karen herself put it, “it was all men; it was the sex industry as we all perceive it to be,” the workplace environment there was very different. Karen realized the opportunity to change the business’s focus by making it a business and brand that would be focused on women, allowing them to shop for lingerie and sex toys in a secure and female-friendly setting, as she learned more and more about Ann Summers of the 1970s. She assumed control of the business in 1987 and served as its chief executive, growing it into a multi-million dollar enterprise with a sales force of more than 7,500 female party planners. Despite recent declines in sales and profitability, the international retailer corporation still maintains 136 high-street locations throughout the UK, Ireland, and the Channel Islands. While five more outlets were added when Knickerbox was purchased in 2000. Jacqueline Gold, a remarkable businesswoman, first published her autobiography, “Good Vibrations,” in 1995. Her second book, “A Woman’s Courage,” was released in April 2007. However, the latter earned her terrible press because it resulted in Jaqueline being sued for libel by a former employee. In the end, the former employee received payment for costs as well as hefty damages, and “A Woman’s Courage” was taken off the market and republished with three fewer pages. Nevertheless, this sad incident didn’t end Gold’s dream of becoming a writer because she currently writes columns for Women Mean Business, Retail Week, New Business, and Kent Business.
Jacqueline Gold Biography
|Real Name||Jacqueline Summers Gold CBE|
|Nick Name:||Jacqueline Gold|
|Birth Place:||Bromley, United Kingdom|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||16 July 1960|
|Age/How Old:||62 years old|
|Profession:||Chief Executive of Ann Summers|
|Net Worth:||$860 Million|
Jacqueline Gold Relationship & More
|Spouse||Dan Cunningham (m. ?–2006)|
|Divorce||Dan Cunningham (2006)|
After performing relatively minor work, her father extended an invitation for her to join his business. She made the decision to ascend from a lowly employee to CEO. The fact that her company’s net worth is four times higher now than it was during his father’s time shows how effective she is at what she does. There was a time when her company had a 95 percent male workforce and a 5 percent female workforce. Currently, her company employs more than 8000 women.
Jacqueline Gold Cause of Death
Jacqueline Gold, a champion of women in business who changed the lingerie and sex toy company Ann Summers, has passed away at the age of 62. Her family reported that she passed away on Thursday night after undergoing seven years of breast cancer therapy.
Jacqueline Gold Father and Mother
The British entrepreneur Jacqueline Gold is well-known for serving as the CEO of lingerie and sex accessories manufacturer Ann Summers. David Gold, a businessman and part-owner of West Ham United Football Club, is her father. Judy Gold is the name of her mother.
- Father Name – David Gold
- Mother Name – Judy Gold
Jacqueline Gold Brother and Sister
Van Gold, the brother of Jacqueline Gold, is also a businessman and shares ownership of West Ham United Football Club with their father, David Gold. There are no sisters in her family.
- Brother Name – Van Gold
- Sister Name – N/A
Jacqueline Gold Husband and Boyfriend
- Marital Status – Married
- Husband Suppose – Dan Cunningham
Jacqueline Gold Kids / Children
Jacqueline Gold and Dan Cunningham, her ex-partner, had a daughter named Scarlett. Scarlett, a renowned influencer and social media celebrity, was born in 1995.
Jacqueline Gold Achivement
- Leading Ann Summers – Gold turned the failing company Ann Summers into a multi-million dollar success that is now a household name in the UK. Since 1993, she has served as the company’s CEO and presided over its development.
• Innovating the retail industry – Gold is renowned for her creative marketing tactics, which at the time included the ground-breaking notion of selling lingerie and sex toys through home parties. The Ann Summers Party Plan, which enables consumers to organize parties and receive product discounts, was also introduced by her.
•Winning awards – Gold has received recognition for her professional accomplishments and has received a number of honors, including the Veuve Clicquot Businesswoman of the Year Award in 1994, the Everywoman Ambassador Award in 2010, and the World Retail Congress Lifetime Achievement Award in 2013.
• Advocating for women’s rights – Gold is a well-known supporter of the empowerment and rights of women. She has used her platform to support organizations that assist women in need and has spoken out against topics like workplace harassment and gender inequality.
Some Unknown Facts about Jacqueline Gold
- Does Jacqueline Gold Smoke? Yes
- Does Jacqueline Gold Drink Alcohol? Yes
- Jacqueline Gold takes great care of her health. Jacqueline Gold eats food before 9 in the night.
- Jacqueline Gold is very fond of playing volleyball and tennis.
- Jacqueline Gold loves watching football.
- Jacqueline Gold herself has said that her crush is Jacqueline Gold whom she has loved since childhood.
What is the net worth of Jacqueline Gold?
Jacqueline Gold has about $860 million in overall net worth.
What is the age of Jacqueline Gold?
Jacqueline Gold is 62 years old right now (July 16, 1960).
What is the Salary of Jacqueline Gold?
Jacqueline Gold reportedly makes an annual salary of $80 million.
What is the name of Jacqueline Gold husband?
Dan Cunningham (m.?—2006) is the spouse of Jacqueline Gold.
Stay connected with Choresearch for more information!!