The most popular Battle Royale game, Garena Free Fire, was taken down from the Indian Apple App Store and Playstore. The free Fire app totally prohibited by India Government due to data security risks.
Garena Free Fire can still be downloaded from a variety of third-party websites. Although there is some risk involved, we can endeavor to provide the lowest risk alternative. You may download Free Fire for Android, iOS, and PC/Laptop from this article.
There are no results in the App Store if you search for the game using the names “Free Fire” and “Free Fire Max.” Currently, Free Fire cannot be downloaded from the Play Store, however, Free Fire Max can.
How to Download Free Fire Apk for Mobile on An Android and iOS Device
I’ll demonstrate how to get Fire for free after the ban in this article.
Third-party apk websites can also be used by users to obtain the Garena Free Fire application. One of the greatest websites for downloading all of the most recent versions of programs from the Google Play Store is undoubtedly APKPure. To accomplish this, take the following actions:
- From your Android smartphone, visit APKPure.com.
- Try Googling “Garena Free Fire“
- Now To download Freefire, select the download option.
- You must enable Unknown sources in Settings before you can install the app.
- From the link provided below, you can immediately download the free Fire.
- Install the game after it has been downloaded, then play it.
Garena Free Fire Max APK doesn’t need to be downloaded via a torrent or any other third-party website. Still accessible in the Playstore is the Garena Free Fire Max apk. You can also download it from the website mentioned above.
How to Get Free Fire for iPhone (iOS)
The Garena Free Fire game is also available for iOS users to download on their Apple iPhone or iPad. Players must take the following actions:
- Search for Garena Free Fire in the App Store on your iPhone.
- To install the game, tap the setting button and then enter your Apple ID password.
- Your iPhone will download and set up the game.
How to Download and Play Free Fire on A Computer and A Mac Book
You need to have an emulator installed on your computer in order to play the fantastic game Free Fire on a Windows or Mac computer or laptop. The Top 5 Best Emulators to Play Free Fire on Low-End and High-End PCs are available for your review.
Use the next steps to download Free Fire and play it on your PC:
- First, get any emulator and install it. Then, set up the emulator and proceed.
- Access the Google Play Store inside the emulator after updating it to the most recent version and logging into your Android (Google) account.
- Find Garena Free Fire here, find the emulator interface, and download it.
- Once the game has launched, sign in using your current information and start having fun.
If you enjoy Free Fire as much as we do, don’t freak out over the news of the ban in India. Undoubtedly, Garena communicates with the Indian government. You must wait for more information from Garena Free Fire representatives.