Chelsea Clinton Bio/Wiki
|Birth Name||Chelsea Victoria Clinton|
|Age||42 years (as in 2023)|
|Sun Sign/Zodiac Sign||Pisces|
|Birth Place||Little Rock, Arkansas, United States|
|Date of Birth||27 February 1980|
|Residence||Madison Square Park, New York City|
|Home Town||Little Rock, Arkansas
What is Chelsea Clinton net worth and Salary?
Chelsea Clinton is the child of former American President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State and Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton. Chelsea Clinton has a $30 million net worth. Together, she and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, a partner at the massive private equity firm TPG, have a net worth of that amount. Chelsea Clinton acquired a portion of their wealth through her work at McKinsey & Company as a consultant and through her service on the boards of numerous corporations, including the internet company IAC. Chelsea received $9 million in remuneration from IAC during her tenure as a board member of the business, according to a January 2020 SEC filing. Before joining Expedia’s board, she received a salary of $250,000.
Since she was a young child and her father was the governor of Arkansas, Chelsea Clinton has been a prominent figure in the media. She was raised in the White House, and news organisations all around the world extensively covered her difficult teenage years. Chelsea Clinton was the “everyman’s” first daughter, far more bookish and “nerdy” than Vice President Al Gore’s more refined children. She did, however, develop into a lady who was obviously smart, bright, and politically astute by the time she enrolled at Stanford University. In other words, she would develop into a skilled politician. She later went on to receive a master’s degree from both Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health and University College, Oxford. Along with the School of American Ballet, Common Sense Media, and the Clinton Global Initiative, she serves on a number of boards. She worked nonstop on the campaign trail for her mother’s presidential campaigns in 2008 and 2016, and she even found time to complete her doctorate at Oxford. She lives a very comfortable lifestyle thanks to her marriage to successful investment banker Marc Mezbinsky, which enables her to travel the world for various political activities.
Chelsea Clinton Biography
Expedia Group, Inc. Independent Director Chelsea Clinton Since March 2013, Ms. Clinton has held the position of vice chair of the Clinton Foundation, where she works to advance both domestic and international health, foster volunteerism, and develop the next generation of leaders. From September 2011 until she took on this position, Ms. Clinton was a member of the Clinton Foundation’s Board of Directors. Since September 2011, Ms. Clinton has also been a member of the board of directors for the Clinton Health Access Initiative. Ms. Clinton also teaches at the Mailman School of Public Health at Columbia University. Ms. Clinton worked as an assistant vice president at New York University from March 2010 until May 2013, where she concentrated on interfaith efforts and the school’s Global Expansion Program. Ms. Clinton previously served as a special correspondent for NBC News from November 2011 to August 2014. Prior to these initiatives, Ms. Clinton worked as an associate at the investment firm Avenue Capital Group from October 2006 to November 2009 and at the consulting firm McKinsey & Company from August 2003 to October 2006. In addition, Ms. Clinton currently holds positions on the boards of the IAC, The School of American Ballet, Clover Health, and Nurx Inc., as well as the boards of overseers for the Weill Cornell Medical College and the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, the Africa Center, and as co-chair of the advisory board for the Of Many Institute at New York University. She is currently LiveSafe, Inc.’s advisor.
- Clinton began working at McKinsey & Company after receiving his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Stanford and Oxford universities. He later moved on to Avenue Capital Group before joining the Clinton Foundation as co-chair for fund-raising and later rising to the position of vice chair.
- She was a director on the board of directors of IAC and the management board of the School of American Ballet.
- NBC hired Chelsea as a special reporter in 2011. Throughout the three-month period, she was able to continue working for the Clinton Foundation and obtaining her academic degrees. Her contract with NBC was extended in February 2012. She left her job in the summer of 2014.
- Clinton has participated actively in the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation since 2011.
- She is a member of the board of directors for the nonprofit organisation and gives paid speeches that she donates to the foundation. The Clinton Foundation is dedicated to advancing women’s rights, promoting economic prosperity, and improving global health.
- It’s Your World: Get Informed, Get Inspired, and Get Going—Start Now! is one of the five picture books by Hillary Clinton for kids. 12 Endangered Species Around the World That You Can Save by Making a Difference.
- Chelsea wrote a children’s book in 2020 called “She Persisted in Sports: American Olympians Who Changed the Game,” which was inspired by the Olympics.
- She has written numerous articles and opinion pieces for prominent media outlets, including CNN.com, Huffington Post, Time magazine, Refinery 29, and many others.
- When her father was elected president, she was just 12 years old, and she spent most of her childhood there.
- She earned a bachelor’s degree in history from Stanford University, a master’s degree in global health from Columbia University, and a doctor of philosophy in international affairs from Oxford University before graduating.
- She serves as the Clinton Foundation’s deputy chair, which is a charity non-profit.
- Charlotte, Jasper, and Aidan are three of her children with her spouse, Marc Mezvinsky.
- She is friends with Donald Trump’s oldest daughter, Ivanka Trump.
- She played a significant role in her mother’s 2016 presidential campaign.
- It’s Your World, a New York Times best-selling book, was written by her. The book discusses poverty, gender equality, global warming, and climate change for children and teenagers.
- She is married to former hedge fund manager Marc Mezvinsky.
- She resides in a condo worth $10 million that takes up a whole city block in Madison Square Park, New York City.
- Her parents chose her name from a Joni Mitchell song called Chelsea Morning.
Stay connected with Choresearch for more information!!