Anastacia is an American singer, songwriter, and ex-dancer with a $50 million net worth. Anastacia was born on September 17, 1968, in Chicago, Illinois. Her complete name is Anastacia Lynn Newark. She credits her early exposure to entertainers and musicians for greatly influencing her professional choice. Her parents were Diane Hurley, an actress, and her father, a singer.
Anastacia began singing at age six and competed in a variety of talent shows throughout her childhood. She and her family relocated to New York City when she was thirteen. She studied at the Professional Children’s School for the Performing Arts. Anastacia had the chance to perform dance for MTV and appear in music videos for other artists during this time.
Anastacia underwent surgery in 1990 after receiving a Crohn’s disease diagnosis, requiring the removal of a portion of her intestine. She didn’t give up on her dreams of a career in music despite this setback, and in 1999, she signed a deal with Epic Records. After more than two decades and a great music career, Anastacia’s net worth is currently believed to be around $50 million.
Anastacia Net Worth
The well-known American singer-songwriter “Anastacia” has a $50 million fortune. Anastacia, the most well-known American singer-songwriter, has an estimated net worth of around $50 million, according to a number of internet publications (Wikipedia, Forbes, and Bloomberg).
|Net Worth (2023)||$50 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$0.2 Million +|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$4 Million +|
Anastacia: Family and relationship information
On September 17, 1968, Anastacia was born in Chicago, Illinois. Diane Hurley and Robert Newark named their child, who is a girl. Anastacia’s mother was an actress, while her father sang in clubs. After her parents divorced when she was a young girl, she grew up sharing a home with her mother and stepfather.
Twice When it came to marriage, Anastacia did it. Wayne Newton was her first husband from 2007 to 2010. Anastacia was a guest at a charity concert Wayne was performing in Las Vegas. Their marriage ended in divorce due to irreconcilable disagreements.
In 2017, she was married to British bodyguard and personal trainer Jamie Hartman. Before getting married, they were together for six years. The couple’s home in England is also home to their two animals, Jack and Bowie.
Anastacia prefers to keep private matters private, but she chooses to discuss some elements of her family life in interviews or on social media. This gives fans knowledge of events outside the music industry.
The American singer, composer, and former dancer Anastacia has had a prestigious and varied career spanning more than two decades. Anastacia has continuously pushed limits and displayed her extraordinary talent, starting with her early years as a dancer and ending with her emergence as a forceful voice and revered songwriter.
With the release of her debut album, “Not That Kind,” which featured her dynamic vocals and distinctive musical taste, Anastacia’s career took off. “I’m Outta Love,” the album’s debut track, became a global hit and topped charts all over the world. Anastacia entered the mainstream music industry with this breakthrough, which also served as the starting point for her future fame.
Anastacia has bravely experimented with several genres throughout her career, seamlessly fusing pop, rock, soul, and dance music components. She stands out from her contemporaries thanks to her unusual husky voice, which has been compared to those of Tina Turner and Janis Joplin and gives her an unmistakable edge and a characteristic sound.
Anastacia Achievement and Awards
- World Music Award for World’s Best Selling New Female Pop Artist (2001)
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best Pop Artist (2001)
- Echo Award for Best International Newcomer (2001)
- NRJ Music Award for International Breakthrough of the Year (2001)
- Brit Award for Best International Newcomer (2002)
- World Music Award for World’s Best Selling Dance Female Artist (2002)
- World Music Award for World’s Best Selling American Female Pop/Rock Artist (2003)
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best Female (2004)
- BMI Pop Awards for Most Performed Song (“Left Outside Alone,” 2005)
- Bambi Award for Pop International (2005)
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best Solo Artist (2005)
- Women’s World Award for World Artist (2006)
- Glamour Award for International Musician of the Year (2006)
- Diva Award for Music (2007)
- German Radio Regenbogen Award for Lifetime Achievement (2016)
- The Giuseppe Sciacca Award for Music (2016)
- The Goldene Henne Award for Music (2017)
- Billboard Dance Club Songs Chart Achievement Award (2018)
- The Order of Merit of the Italian Republic (2018)
- Golden Camera Award for Lifetime Achievement (2019)
Stay connected with choresearch for more information!!